Top 3 Tips to Make Your Special Day Unforgettable
Updated: Nov 12, 2020
1. Don’t forget to take a beautiful photo under the sunset
- Planning a wedding takes a lot of effort and the little details always matter. After the ceremony is done and everyone is taking pictures, there is one photo that you will always remember forever, that is under the beautiful sunset.
Now to capture the exact time it is always recommended to look up when the sun will be setting on your exact date. While only having a 15-30 minute window it is key that every vendor is on the same page that way they know not to bring dinner out or announce any special dances until you are done. Like they say a picture is worth a 1000 words
2. Request to Record your Ceremony and Reception
- Most future bride and grooms are not familiar with DJ or audio software but nowadays every DJ has the ability to not only record the music but the entire ceremony from start to finish. From your vows to everything in between, you can take home the entire soundtrack to your special day and all of the audio from the microphone from your ceremony.
After the event you can request your DJ to burn it to any cd or audio format as well as a digital file that way you have a physical and digital copy. Having everything recorded you will be able to bring back those unforgettable memories that will last forever.
3. Create a special Hashtag for your Event
- Nowadays every has social media and they are constantly posting pictures from their phone. This is a perfect time to create a hashtag for your special day that way everyone at your event who takes pictures will have them saved to the cloud. By just searching your hashtag in the search bar all the photos that everyone has taken will show up.
We recommend using something simple and unique that way it will be easy to remember for your guests. It always a plus if the DJ can announce it on the mic that way people will know to tag their photos with that specific hashtag. It is always crucial to stay away from big words so people will not misspell it and finding one that no one has used before. It also a cool idea to have it be a play on words for example, two people are getting married under the last name Bess. So, they choose to make their hashtag #bessweddingever2020.
See what our Clients are saying about our DJ Services
Party Springs Productions
Orlando Wedding and Event DJ
We are based in Orlando, Florida, and will proudly serve all of you're wedding and party DJ needs in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Longwood, Apopka, Winter Park, Maitland, Oviedo, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Mount Dora, Eustis, Tavares, Leesburg, Clermont, Celebration, Reunion, Winter Garden, Lake Wales, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, and the surrounding areas.